Friday, April 13, 2007

Dog People

Our dog, Peter does indeed think he is a person. This is only one example. He does prefer to have the covers over him as well, but we didn't capture that shot. Since we have no children, I am sure many postings of Peter Peterson will follow this one.
We have recently discovered that we are "dog" people. You know how there are cat ladies? Yeah, we are dog people. I think we are mildly obsessed. We note every dog we see passing by, "Oh, look at that cute friend." We talk to every dog and owner when we are out for walks (which by the way is a great way to actually get to know neighbors). However, we also realized... we just know the dogs names... not the people. What can I say? Dogs are just great companions. They are always excited to see you, you can say whatever you want to them, they run to you when you are crying and lick up your tears, and they provide hours of entertainment with their funny little personalities. I highly recommend a "friend" for every family.

2 comments:

Alli said...

Hi Stacy! I got to your blog through Melissa's, I hope that's OK...
I am totally a dog person, too (and slowly working on converting Luke). I didn't even realize it until Hauna brought to my attention that I point out EVERY dog we ever see. Now I just need an apartment that allows dogs. One day...

Brant Dolan said...

Please put some pants on your dog.
Dad