Friday, October 28, 2011

Belly Shot #1


Ok, I finally surrendered to a belly pic. Here I am at about 20 weeks. Not the best shot, but it will do the trick for all your curious minds. My Mom was in town this week and she was also eager to capture the belly on film. It was very fun to have her here. We went on a little maternity spree which was quite the surreal experience. Pulling on those pants with panels for the first time .... well here we go, I guess I'm not getting any smaller! I swear maternity clothes are designed to make you look MORE pregnant. The clothes in photo are maternity and I think they do a good job showing off the baby bump. I still have a decent amount of clothes I can wear that don't make me look pregnant, but I'm getting to the point where I figure I might as well be out and proud :)

3 comments:

Mama Blogger said...

This is a wonderful sight to see. :) If anyone can rock the panel pants, you can! I hope you've been feeling okay. I love you all the way from Chicago!

Wendy

Anonymous said...

You look great! :) I recently looked at a 16 week belly photo that I took and thought "wow I was so skinny!" Perspective is everything. - Brigetta :)

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous, Stacy! Jeans look niiiice :)