Friday, August 22, 2008

Adjusting

I really can't believe it has been a month since I started my new job! Time has flown by. I think I am finally feeling settled and somewhat adjusted. I recently came to a point of acceptance- this position is more demanding, more stressful, and takes more energy than I expected. I was warned it would be quite a "big" job, but that's hard to understand until you start doing the work! The transition has been a bit overwhelming at times, but I feel like I have began to develop my own groove and go with the flow.

On another note- I am very excited for the weekend! The next few weeks are going to be busy. Tonight we head to Michigan to spend time with some great friends. On Wednesday we leave for Seattle to visit friends and family. Our 4 year wedding anniversary is also quickly approaching, along with both of our birthdays! September is always a packed month!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: