Thursday, July 30, 2009

HOPE Ranch

“May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and enough hope to make you happy.”



Hope.
Hope has always been a powerful, driving, and meaningful concept and reality of faith for me throughout my life. Just think of life without Hope? I can tell you it = depression at best!
I can't imagine surviving without hope. Some do, and I would imagine their days are not pleasant. When times get really really rough, I am not sure I could literally bring myself to survive without hope. During my most difficult days, that is all that has brought me through and kept me out of bed.And I haven't even lived through anything really really rough.
Hope keeps us breathing, gives us reason to get up again after we have fallen down.Hope is with us during times of uncertainty.Hope is God's sacred form of encouragement and peace.
That being said...I was happy to Welcome Hope Ranch into my life with open arms
..... more to come!

2 comments:

the Ecclestons said...

WOW! Sounds like the perfect place for you to land my dear! So excited for you guys and HOPEFUL for what's to come! Congrats guys! We love you!

Mr. Puggle® said...

hmmmmmmmmm??????