Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hi there. I just want to leave a quick note to say I am so encouraged by all of your responses to our posts about Ethiopia. It means a lot to know you are so eager to hear about our trip. Trust me- we have a lot we want to share! In addition, the people of Ethiopia need to be heard and we hope to be an avenue for their voice in some way, shape, or form. I haven't had as much time as I would like to devote to posting- but this is a good thing! I have actually been busy with work and pursuing further work opportunities, therefore leading to a delay in posting. As all this unfolds, I will post on that as well... now I feel like I am going in circles.

We are working on a comprehensive PowerPoint. Please note, I really feel like nothing we ever come up to share our experience will ever do it justice! You just will have to come with us next time on one of our mission adventures to really understand...Anyway- so I will try my best to post stories and keep going with the blog. I am a true believer that well told stories are the best way to share, and these stories are ones I really long to share- they just may be a bit delayed. If you are interested in getting a copy of the power point (don't worry it isn't a lame one, it is mostly pictures) please let me know and I will make sure you are on our distribution list. Wow, "distribution list" that sounds so official.... don't get your hopes set too high- this is just me doing my best to match photos with some facts/stories. Alrighty- hope you are all well! Love ya

No comments: