Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Seeing an Idol

I got to see this routine live this past Saturday! If you know me even remotely well, you know that this was a dream come true. (Go ahead, Call me lame, I can take it) Jon bought the tickets "secretly" as my graduation gift... I still haven't figured out how he slid this by me, but I think it involves taking out extra cash gradually while at the grocery store....sneaky booger! Cosby is 70, almost 71, and still can make me laugh like no one else. He does speak a little slower, and seem to loose track of where he's going- but it is hard to tell if this is part of his act or his age. Probably some of both- he's smart like that. It was clear a lot of the work was improve and he was so interactive with the audience, it was great! He did end with one of his classic routines, and it was still just as funny it was when he performed it live on TV 24 years ago.. The Dentist.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh so fun! Originally all I saw of your post was the YouTube clip, and not your story. What a great night out with your Hubs. :)