Saturday, February 2, 2008

300 pages by Monday...I should be reading....

Instead I am posting. Things are proving to be very hectic for us in the new year. We are constantly striving to figure out how to best love one another, love others, and take care of ourselves. It is true I thrive off a full life and busy schedule, but right now it is a little fuller than I prefer! Every day brings up the same struggle trying to keep things in perspective, and trust God with our time and money. (Both of which there is a lack of!) These days I find myself constantly stuck in feeling stressed or worrying, unless I take the time to sit back and give it all to God. Thankfully, once I do, I am always comforted and reminded that nothing I do matters unless I do it for his glory. All I should worry about is how to live in this light, and honor God with my choices.

I am not saying this is easy, it isn't. Even as I sat to write this my head was spinning with a million things I need to do, and I am sure within 24 hours these feelings of stress will rise back up. But I am re-learning how to ground myself in faith daily. There is no other way to live.

On a more FUN note- here are some pics from the past couple weeks!
Happy Birthday to Greta!
We got to go see Wicked for Free!! No complaints there. I know it has been out forever, but we hadn't made it there yet. I agree with the folks who say it is amazing! We really enjoyed it.
And yes the weather has been lovely....

No comments: